12 raw unpeeled jumbo or extra large shrimp
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (Dintel Spanish)
Freshly ground black pepper
Hot Paprika (Chiquilin Pimenton Picante)
2 cloves garlic crushed
1 tablespoon dry sherry
Parsley for garnish
- Preheat the broiler to 450 degrees F.
- Brush the Cazeulas with a little olive oil, and place the shrimp in the dish or dishes.
- Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the shrimp.
- Pepper the shrimp to cover, using black and lemon pepper.
- Add Paprika, salt, garlic, dry sherry and lemon juice to Cazeulas.
- Broil for about 10 minutes, until shrimp turns pink, and flesh is firm.
- Sprinkle with parsley, and serve immediately in the sizzling Cazuelas, accompanied by crusty French bread, and your favorite cold beer or white wine.